Independent cottage measuring 45 sq.m., totally detached with nice views. It is composed of master bedroom with double bed , bedroom with 2 single beds, bright living room with sofa and fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower and outdoor patio with table and chairs.
Independent holiday cottage, entirely on ground floor with pergola and small terrace at the back side. Ideal for couples or families. Just 1 km from the local village Casole, reachable in 10 minutes by walking.
The Leccio house was a long time ago The “castro ” for the pigs, or the place where the pigs were kept. The castro was in a detached position from the main house for understandable reasons. Pig breeding was essential for the family as a food and economic resource, through the sale of processed products such as ham and salami.It was divided into two stallions to allow for closure and cleaning.
- Detached building entirely on ground floor
- 45 m²
- Outdoor area with table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen: gas cooker, toaster, fridge / freezer, microwave, kettle and italian mocha and dishwasher.
- Living room with sofa
- Double room ( king size bed)
- Bedroom with double king size bed ( or two single beds upon request)
- Bathroom with toilet and shower-bathroom suitable for weelchair users
- Air Conditioning
- linen provided (changed weekly)
- Use of swimming pool 6×12
- Use of area barbeque
- Free access to the wifi connection on the outdoor areas ( garden and pool )
- Air conditioning is only in the 2 bedrooms and it is guaranteed as per law from 1st June to 15th September.